Here’s a guide to help make using Everyday People’s Event Listings easier. If you have any queries get in touch, we’re happy to help.
1. Post your event here.
Becoming a User
If you would like to have an account so you can edit and manage multiple events via the Event Dashboard.
1. Enter a username and your email address when you post an event.
2. An account will be created and you will receive password details. (check your junk folder)
Post Event – Registered User
1. Firstly login with your username and password. It will take you to WordPress.
2. Open a new tab, then go to the Event Dashboard. (Not to be confused with WordPress Dashboard)
A User is different from an Organiser. If you organise regular events create an Organiser Profile
Add or Update Organiser Profile
If you organise regular events and would like to have an Organiser Profile. Click here for an example.
1. Firstly login here with your username and password. This will take you to WordPress.
2. Open a new tab, then go to the Organiser Dashboard. (Not to be confused with WordPress Dashboard)
3 Create your profile