Helping your profits bloom by writing fresh Google-friendly content and pruning overgrown websites. Affordable, no-nonsense approach with more than 20 years' experience writing for the web.
Working for First Choice Holidays as their first e-commerce web editor.
11 years managing the websites and social media of the Lake District National Park Authority.
I turned freelance in 2014. Since then I've worked with many businesses, from holiday cottages to cathedrals.
I love words. I studied English at Cambridge University, I’ve two decades’ experience of writing for websites and I tweet for fun. I've also just finished my first novel. You have an accountant for your numbers, so why not a professional copywriter for your words?
providing professional, friendly text which reflects you and your business.
Proud to have been invited to become a member of Hiscox Business Club in York
Member of the Professional Copywriters’ Network
Volunteer social media editor for the Historical Novel Society
For a freelance SEO copywriter, every project is different. But here’s an example of the tasks needed to create the content for a brand-new home interiors website:
- Have a chat to establish target audiences, unique selling points (USPs) and ‘brand voice’.
- Research key competitor websites and keyword searches.
- Draw up a navigation and page structure.
- Write fresh Google-friendly copy.
- Write Search Engine Optimisation elements to help with Google rankings
- Deliver these as Word documents for a website software developer to add into the website.
About Everyday People
Our vision is to make it easy to find everything you need to grow a business that has a positive impact, delights your customers and brings you and your team fulfilment.
Explore Everyday People to find insights, inspiration and people with the right expertise, experience and ethos to help you grow a wonderful business..